The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) 2016 Serving You Better Consultations is committed to active engagement with small and medium businesses, their service providers, and stakeholder associations. The consultations will offer the business community opportunities to meet and be heard by senior CRA officials through in-person sessions, in various cities from coast to coast. CRA is are seeking your views on the following:
- service improvements that the CRA has made to date,
- our new planned initiatives, to get your feedback to ensure that these initiatives meet the needs of small and medium businesses, and
- suggestions you may have on what the CRA could be doing to better serve the small and medium business community.
If you are interested in participating in the CRA's 2016 Serving You Better Consultations, CRA is working with a number of chambers of commerce to hold in-person sessions this fall in the following cities: Yellowknife, Richmond, Edmonton, Regina, Mississauga, Gatineau, Dartmouth and Iqaluit. We have also recently added sessions in Winnipeg, Quebec City, Charlottetown and Moncton. If your members wish to participate in these in-person sessions, they can contact their local chambers of commerce for more information (see list below).
They will be in these areas on the following dates:
|Yellowknife - November 15, 2016||Edmonton - October 7, 2016||Richmond - October 6, 2016|
|Winnipeg - October 11, 2016||Regina - October 12, 2016||Mississauga - October 18, 2016|
|Gatineau - October 3, 2016||Quebec City - October 18, 2016||Dartmouth - October 18, 2016|
|Iqaluit - October 20, 2016||Moncton - October 17, 2016||Charlottetown - October 24, 2016|
For those who cannot attend an in-person consultation session, or anyone else wishing to provide feedback, they also have access to the "CRA Engage" online consultation tool. This venue will be available until December 31st, 2016. We would appreciate it if you would share this link and instructions below with your members.
To help the CRA improve its services, please:
- Visit the CRA Engage website.
- On the welcome page, select "register for an account" and follow the instructions to register for and log in to the CRA Engage tool.
- Once you've logged in, select the "Participation opportunities" tab in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select "Serving You Better - Consultations with small & medium businesses" and submit your feedback or comment on other participants' feedback.
Please feel free to contact Fran Henderson (613-946-5358), Pascale Laroche (613-957-2068) or Elisabeth Brown (613-952-9591) at Canada Revenue Agency for any questions you may have.
Post a Comment