Online Payment Options
Webinar | Tax On Spit Income
This webinar will be beneficial to both Members and Non-Members that are involved in Bookkeeping, Accounting and Taxation for self-employed individuals and Canadian Controlled Private Corporations.
Publication Date: 20 June, 2018 1:00pm Eastern
As a result of strong interest by our members in the new Tax On Split Income rules put forward by the federal government and adopted by some of the provinces, our June webinar will be devoted to this topic.
Participants will learn about the implications of the new rules and how you can help your clients structure their affairs to minimize the impact of TOSI on their business.
Main Areas to be addressed:
- What are the major changes and how does this affect the average family SME?
- CRA view on enforcement and application of the reasonableness criteria tests?
- New Terms and what do they mean?
- Associated, Related and Connected Private Corporations/Entities for the purposes of applying TOSI
- Current structures (Holdco, Trust, Opco) changes required to improve efficiency.
Presented By ATAP in partnership with Knowledge Bureau. The webinar will be 1 hour in duration, and qualifies for the ATAP CPD Card.
ATAP Members | $79 + tax
Non-Members | $119 + tax