ATAP Webinar Series
Through our strategic educational alliance with Knowledge Bureau, we are happy to continue the ATAP Webinar Series, designed to provide you the most up-to-date Continuing Educational and Professional Development opportunities available.
ATAP Members | $79 + tax
Non-Members | $119 + tax | Become an ATAP Member Now »
As a result of strong interest by our members in the new Tax On Split Income rules put forward by the federal government and adopted by some of the provinces, our June webinar will be devoted to this topic.
Participants will learn about the implications of the new rules and how you can help your clients structure their affairs to minimize the impact of TOSI on their business.Main Areas to be addressed:
- What are the major changes and how does this affect the average family SME?
- CRA view on enforcement and application of the reasonableness criteria tests?
- New Terms and what do they mean?
- Associated, Related and Connected Private Corporations/Entities for the purposes of applying TOSI
- Current structures (Holdco, Trust, Opco) changes required to improve tax efficiency.
Presented by ATAP in partnership with Knowledge Bureau.The webinar will be 1 hour in duration, and qualifies for both Knowledge Bureau and ATAP CPD Credits.